ASATT Member Benefits and Discounts
As an ASATT member, you enjoy a wide range of valuable benefits and discounts!
- The Sensor magazine, published quarterly online, containing exciting features, member and related program and organizational updates, and the ever-popular Sensor Quizzes to earn Continuing Education Credit (CEUs).
- The ASATT Update, our monthly e-newsletter, keeping you current on news and happenings relevant to the association and the profession.
- Deep discounts on:
- Registration fees for the annual ASATT Educational Conference, Regional Programs, and other Societal programs offering ASATT-sponsored CEUs.
- Application fees for the national Anesthesia Technologist Certification Examination.
- Recertification application fees associated with maintaining your credential.
- Posting job opportunities on the official ASATT website.
- Maintenance of a record of the number of ASATT-sponsored educational credits you are accumulating as part of your unique member profile, earned through participation in ASATT-sponsored national and regional meetings, along with other ASATT-sponsored programs, and with those CEUs earned by taking the Sensor Quiz. ASATT stores your credits in a database specifically designed for tracking our members' CEUs. CEUs earned through other sources are not tracked through this system, so it is important that a record of these additional credits are maintained by each individual member.
- Access to the Member Center on the official ASATT website, providing additional benefits, products and services reserved just for members.
- The opportunity to participate in your region where you can attend regional meetings, or even host or volunteer to lecture at one of these regional offerings, these latter activities both providing yet even more opportunities to earn CEUs.
- Access to the ASATT Discussion Forum, ASATT's members-only discussion board covering a variety of topics, where members can seek information and share practical answers and solutions with their colleagues and peers who have faced similar challenges.
- Eligibility to serve on committees, task forces and working groups.
- The opportunity to volunteer to speak at programs and annual conferences.
- Participation in the governance of the Society with voting rights in elections or the opportunity to run yourself for leadership positions.
- Eligibility to nominate your colleagues for recognition and Regional Education awards.
- The opportunity to connect, collaborate and network with your colleagues and other professionals in the field of Anesthesia Technology on a local, national and international basis.
EXPERIENCE THE POWER OF MEMBERSHIP!
ADVANCE IN YOUR PROFESSION
IMPROVE YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
COLLABORATE WITH OTHER PROFESSIONALS IN THE FIELD