The online CE submission is currently down. If you have to submit CE's please do it manually by down loading the recertification application and payment form. These can be mailed, faxed, or emailed to ASATT HQ.
When you are ready to recertify
ASATT Members who have all their CE’s on file in the database, and would like to pay with a credit card can do so online starting November 1st.
- Login and go to the Membership tab and click on Profile.
- Once in your profile, scroll down to your certification information, if you have all your CE’s on file and are due to recertify, you’ll see a button You can recertify today and a button with the recertification fee. Click on that
- Enter your credit card information, and hit submit. You’ll get a thank you for recertifying screen, and the payment receipt will be emailed along with a recertification letter.
*Even if you have all your CE’s on file you still need to go through the recertification process.
Recertification online. Need to submit CE’s (upload). *Do Not do part of the process. If you will Not be uploading documents, Do Not pay online. Submit payment and documentation together by mail, fax or email.*
For members to get the member rate please make sure your membership is current. Paying for membership must be done ahead of time and cannot be done at the time you are recertifying. For non-members recertifying online, during the recertification period, you have been granted access to log into the ASATT website to submit. When logging in use your email address for the user ID and then click I forgot my password and a temporary password will be emailed to you.
Login in to the Recertification page *Online Form Will Be Down Temporarily
- Once logged in your contact information will populate the form. Make sure all required cells are filled.
- Scroll down to the program details section and enter CE’s. Make sure to list the date the CE’s were earned , the name of the CE or Program, Click if a certificate was issued or other documentation, list the number of CE’s earned and upload supporting certificates or documents. Click “Add Another” for each entry.
- Once you are done entering CE’s click “Submit Request”
- That will take you to the credit card payment form. After entering the credit card information click “Continue to Pay Online”.
- If payment was successful you’ll receive a confirmation screen that payment was received and your submission has been sent to the Recertification Committee for review. (This does not mean you have been approved only that its under review)
- Once approved by the Recertification Committee the database will be updated and a recertification letter will be sent.
*Once you start the online submission please complete, you will not be able to go back in. Also only use online submission if paying with a credit card.
If submitting recertification with a check or mail.
- Print the recertification application form and proceed to completely fill out the application. Credit Card form if you would like to pay with a credit card
- Members Login and print off your recertification information. Go to the Membership tab and click on Profile, print ASATT profile. You must submit a copy of your information regardless of whether or not you have earned CE’s through ASATT sponsored events. Non-Members Submit form with proof of CE's
- Enclose the recertification application form, a copy of your recertification information from the database, proof of the remaining CE’s (if you don’t have the required 20 or 30 CE’s on the database), and correct payment for recertification. If you are mailing your packet after December 31st, be sure to include the late payment fee.
For more information please visit the Recertification Page
Newly Elected ASATT Board Members.
It is with pride and appreciation that I officially announce the newly elected ASATT Board members. The President Elect position will serve on the ASATT Board of Directors for the term of 2017-2020. The Region Directors will serve 2017-2019. They will be a valuable asset to the Board of Directors, bringing a dynamic vigor and exciting ideas to the Board of Directors. ASATT will be serve by them with exemplary integrity and professionalism.
Joyce Freeman, Cer.A.T.
Jonnalee Burgess, Cer.A.T.
Trevon Logan, Cer.A.T.
Greg Farmer, Cer.A.T.
*Justin Akamine, Cer.A.T.
Once again, we would like to congratulate our newly elected ASATT Board of Directors. We look forward to working with them in the upcoming years.
Otoniel Castillo , Cer.A.T.T.
*Appointed by the ASATT Board of Directors
ASA ANESTHESIOLOGY® 2017
ASA- ANESTHESIOLOGY® 2017 – Boston, MA October 21-25, 2017
For $75.00 ASATT members may purchase a full registration badge (with encrypted bar code) that allows access to the exhibit hall, sessions, lectures, and special events at ANESTHESIOLOGY 2017 in Boston. You should register in advance via ASA’s online registration portal and you will need to use the discount code ASC17 when registering. Please note after registering you may be contacted by ASA staff to show proof of ASATT membership.
ASATT members who would like to just visit the exhibit hall may go to the ASA Registration Desk A in Boston and provide proof of membership to receive a complimentary ASA exhibit hall badge. This badge will have a bar code encrypted with the information you provided at ASA registration for vendors in the exhibit hall to scan.
ASATT REFRESHER/ADVANCEMENT/PROVISIONAL RECERTIFICATION PROGRAM STANDARDS
There are three methods by which certification can be re-established or advanced:
Click Here for REFRESHER/ADVANCEMENT/PROVISIONAL RECERTIFICATION PROGRAM STANDARDS
The Refresher Program is offered to certified anesthesia technologists who have not been substantially engaged in the practice of anesthesia technology for more than 2 years and must update their skills and knowledge of current clinical and theoretical practice in anesthesia technology in order to meet the established standards of practice and to apply for recertification through examination.
The Advancement Program is designed for the certified anesthesia technician who requires additional knowledge and skills in clinical practice in order to meet the established standards of practice of a certified anesthesia technologist.
Provisional Recertification may be granted for the previously certified anesthesia technologist/technician whose certification was allowed to lapse due to late or insufficient CE credits beyond the December 31st re-certification deadline.
Sensor’s Online Quiz
Click here to take a quiz! cost: $10.00 for members and $20.00 for non-members per quiz