Reminder! Recertification Process
Email reminders will be going out the first week of November. There will be a short list of instructions for the applicants to complete. We will not be accepting recertifications via fax. If submitting CE's with your recertification the preferred method is online recertification (uploading Documents). Remember CE’s submitted must be from your 2-year certification period. The Grace Period date is just for submitting your paperwork all CE's must have been earned during your 2-year certification period.
To help eliminate issues when recertifying please review he following
When you are ready to recertify
ASATT Members who have all their CE’s on file in the database, and would like to pay with a credit card can do so online starting November 1st.
- Login and go to the Membership tab and click on Profile.
- Once in your profile, scroll down to your certification information, if you have all your CE’s on file and are due to recertify, you’ll see a button You can recertify today and a button with the recertification fee. Click on that
- Enter your credit card information, and hit submit. You’ll get a thank you for recertifying screen, and the payment receipt will be emailed along with a recertification letter.
*Even if you have all your CE’s on file you still need to go through the recertification process.
Recertification online. Need to submit CE's (upload)
Click Here for screen shots of process.
For members to get the member rate please make sure your membership is current. Paying for membership should have been done ahead of time and cannot be done at the time you are recertifying. For non-members recertifying online, during the recertification period you have been granted access to log into the ASATT website to submit. When logging in use your email address for the user ID and then click I forgot my password and a temporary password will be emailed to you.
- Login in to the Recertification page: 2019 recertification period closed.
- Once logged in your contact information will populate the form. Make sure all required cells are filled.
- Scroll down to the program details section and enter CE’s. Make sure to list the date the CE’s were earned , the name of the CE or Program, Click if a certificate was issued or other documentation, list the number of CE’s earned and upload supporting certificates or documents. Click “Add Another” for each entry.
- Once you are done entering CE’s click “Submit Request”
- That will take you to the credit card payment form. After entering the credit card information click “Continue to Pay Online”.
- If payment was successful you’ll receive a confirmation screen that payment was received and your submission has been sent to the Recertification Committee for review. (This does not mean you have been approved only that its under review)
- Once approved by the Recertification Committee the database will be updated and a recertification letter will be sent.
*Once you start the online submission please complete, you will not be able to go back in. Also only use online submission if paying with a credit card.
If submitting with a check or by mail
No Faxes for recertification will be accepted.
- Print the recertification application form and proceed to completely fill out the application. Credit Card form if you would like to pay with a credit card
- Member Log In and print off your recertification information. Go to the Membership tab and click on Profile, print ASATT profile. You must submit a copy of your information regardless of whether or not you have earned CE’s through ASATT sponsored events. Non-Members Submit form with proof of CE's
- Enclose the recertification application form, a copy of your recertification information from the database, proof of the remaining CE’s (if you don’t have the required 20 or 30 CE’s on the database), and correct payment for recertification. If you are mailing your packet after December 31st, be sure to include the late payment fee.