ASATT welcomes job postings from any organization that has opportunities that may be of interest to our membership.
How to Post a Job
Complete the ASATT Career Center order form. The message will be posted to the online Career Center.
A single listing is $200 per 30 days. Institutions with ASATT members on staff receive a 25% discount.
* Postings must be submitted in a word document with no images.
01/17/2018 - Anesthesiology Technician
Located in Seattle, WA, Virginia Mason is an internationally recognized leader in the continuous improvement of health care. With an extensive list of awards and distinctions that includes our recognition as Top Hospital of the Decade by The Leapfrog Group, Virginia Mason offers you the opportunity to partner with exceptionally talented peers at every level.
You will contribute to the strength of our Team Medicine approach to collaborative medicine and benefit from the changes enacted through our Virginia Mason Production System, a model that has transformed health care by providing patients with easier access to care, reducing errors, and continuously innovating patient safety and quality that has been adopted by other organizations here and abroad. Join us, and find out how many ways Virginia Mason offers you the chance to focus on what really matters -our patients.
This position provides safe, efficient, cost-effective anesthesia care and provides support for routine and complex medical procedures by assisting in the preparation and maintenance of patient monitoring devices and anesthesia delivery systems before and during anesthesia. This position assists the anesthesiologist/anesthetist by operating and maintaining complex equipment needed in major surgical procedures.
- This position requires demonstrated knowledge and experience in all of the following:
- Care of anatomical functions and components of anesthesia medicines.
- Experience with the correct procedural control of biological hazards, infection control and universal precautions; adherence to ethical and legal responsibilities.
- Knowledge of safe handling and storage of bulk and cylinder gases which pose a fire, electrical and/or explosion hazard in the operating room; the purpose, use and care of equipment used for monitoring anesthesia administration and the maintenance of the patient's airway.
- Knowledge of proper sterilization and aseptic techniques; proper usage of common anesthetic agents and drugs; principles of purchasing and supply level control; human anatomy and physiology and basic pathophysiology of common disease; autotransfusion methods and operation; fluid therapy and intravenous lines; ECG application and interpretation; ACT analysis, blood gas and glucose sampling, including machine operation; pacemaker and defibrillator operations; and basic transesophageal echocardiography use, care and operation.
Anesthesiology Technician Certification is required. Maintain C.E.U. for certification as required by the American Society of Anesthesia Technologists and Technicians.
Just as Virginia Mason is dedicated to improving the lives of our patients and our community, we are equally dedicated to your professional and personal success. With a wide range of perks that includes comprehensive compensation and benefits, continuing education and support, and the opportunity to live in one of the most livable cities in the country, you will find that an opportunity with Team Medicine is one worth taking.
For more information or to apply online visit our website at http://jobs.VirginiaMason.org. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
1/12/2018 Anesthesia Technician I
Anesthesia Technician I
New Hanover Regional Medical Center
The Anesthesia Technician assists the Anesthesiologist and CRNA's in the preparation and maintenance of all anesthesia monitoring devices and anesthesia delivery systems. Assists in the management of equipment and supplies required for the administration of Anesthesia. Additional responsibilities:
- Assists Anesthesia provider in basic equipment preparation and between case turnovers consistent with competency evaluation.
- Assists Anesthesia provider the set up and application of intravenous fluid consistent with competency evaluation.
- Assists Anesthesia provider with maintenance, acquisition of and application of airway equipment consistent with competency evaluation.
- Assists Anesthesia provider with acquisition and application of invasive line placement consistent with competency evaluation.
- Assists Anesthesia provider with performing basic laboratory point of care testing for arterial blood gas analysis, blood coagulation test, serum glucose test, serum electrolytes test consistent with competency evaluation.
- Performs Anesthesia maintenance consistent with competency evaluation.
- Sets up Cell Saver for collection consistent with competency.
- Assists Manager of Anesthesia Support with logistics to include inventory ordering and stocking of Anesthesia equipment and supplies.
- Assists Anesthesia provider with transport of surgical patients as needed.
- Performs Biological Testing and sterilization with Steris System One.
- Demonstrates standards of performance (ownership, teamwork, communication, compassion) that support patient satisfaction and principles of service excellence.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- American Heart Association HS (Heart Saver)
- 1 year experience related to clinical monitoring preferred
- EMT or prior hospital patient care preferred
- Must pass certification exam (ASATT) within 12 months after first two years of experience as Anesthesia Tech I. Failure to pass exam within twelve months will result in termination.
Wilmington, NC is a growing coastal community of around 100,000 people in Southeastern North Carolina. Enjoy living and working where most people vacation. Year-round boating, golf, fishing, tennis, and biking are available. We have a vibrant, historical downtown with excellent restaurants and an active cultural arts community.
New Hanover Regional Medical Center offers a benefits package designed to ensure access to quality healthcare and help you maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Teaching hospital, regional referral center, and Level II Trauma Center
- Southeastern North Carolina’s largest employer with more than 6,600 employees
Join Our Talented Team Today! Apply:
Anesthesia Technician - Hackensack University Medical Center
Hackensack University Medical Center is New Jersey’s largest provider of inpatient and outpatient services, home to some of the healthcare industry’s most talented, compassionate and dedicated professionals. Our commitment to excellence is exemplified by all of our colleagues, and their efforts have earned the medical center numerous national accolades.
The Anesthesia Technician assists the Anesthesiologists with the care of intraoperative patients, through maintenance of equipment and supplies.
The Full Time position is a Night (12a – 8a) - Weekends, Holidays, and On Call required to cover scheduled and emergency cases in the on the Operating Room on weekends.
For more information and how to apply, view the full job post here.