ASATT welcomes job postings from any organization that has opportunities that may be of interest to our membership.
How to Post a Job
Complete the ASATT Career Center order form. The message will be posted to the online Career Center.
A single listing is $200 per 30 days. Institutions with ASATT members on staff receive a 25% discount.
* Postings must be submitted in a word document with no images.
4/12/2018 Certified Anesthesia Tech
I have what it takes
My unique skills and knowledge give me the confidence and enthusiasm to face new challenges—in my career and beyond. At Kaiser Permanente, I work in an environment that encourages me to reach my potential. With the support of my colleagues and the organization, I am able to push myself to greater heights and grow in new ways every day. Being the best I can be motivates me to set and achieve new goals. If you believe in discovering your own limitless potential, join us at Kaiser Permanente in Riverside, California.
Certified Anesthesia Tech
On-call (20 hrs/wk)
In this role, you will work under the direction of the Department Administrator or designee in accordance with the legal scope of competency and within established standards of care, policies, and procedures. You will be responsible for cleaning, preparing for sterilization, assembling, storing, and maintaining equipment and supplies for the Anesthesia Department.
- A graduate of an ASATT approved program in anesthesia technology with an AS degree or at least two years of experience as a Certified Anesthesia Technician, or at least three years of experience as an anesthesia technician with recent ASATT certification
- A high school diploma or GED
- A current American Society of Anesthesia Technologists and Technicians (ASATT) certification
- BLS certification
- Basic computer skills
- The ability to lift 45 lbs. from an overhead position
- The ability to push/pull up to 500 lbs.
- The ability to wear appropriate PPE (mask, goggles, gloves, hat, gown)
- The ability to work with caustic cleaning solutions
- The ability to stand or walk continuously
For immediate consideration, please visit http://kp.org/careers for complete qualifications and job submission details, referencing job number 644339.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
This position supports Kaiser Permanente’s code of conduct and compliance by adhering to all laws and regulations, accreditation and licensure requirements, and internal policies and procedures.
Discover what it’s like to be part of an industry-leading organization driving innovative care and technology. Get social with us and see what people are saying!
Glassdoor and LinkedIn: Kaiser Permanente
Facebook: Kaiser Permanente Thrive
YouTube: Kaiser Permanente Careers
4/11/2018 Anesthesia Technician
Anesthesia Technician – Las Vegas, Nevada
Passionate, driven people dedicated to making a difference in healthcare.
SpecialtyCare’s Anesthesia Technicians develop specific expertise through training that allows them to provide support to the anesthesia team during surgery by preparing the environment and assisting with equipment and supplies throughout the procedure.
With our outstanding training and education programs no one can match SpecialtyCare’s commitment to your career and your success. You will be trained to assist the Anesthesiologist and CRNA during surgery. You will also be trained to run the cell saver equipment that purifies the blood and returns it to the patient. This technology allows the patient to heal more quickly from surgery.
- Experience as an Anesthesia Tech preferred but not required.
- Must live within 30 minutes of our contracted hospitals, able to work flexible hours and participate in a call rotation including weekends/holidays.
- Reliable transportation and the ability to be on-call.
- Must be able to successfully complete on the job training including certification and company sponsored education modules.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate must bring a high level of ethical, intellectual, professional and personal values that complement the team and company vision. The following competencies are highly valued:
- Works well in a fast-paced environment and with a sense of urgency.
- Is dedicated to delivering excellent customer service on a consistent basis.
- Excellent communication skills and basic computer skills are essential.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a high stress environment necessary.
- Proven self-starter who works well both independently and in a team environment.
- Lives the SpecialtyCare Values – Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Sense of Urgency, Continuous Improvement, and Accountability.
SpecialtyCare is committed to supporting professional growth for our associates. Each associate is allocated funds for continuing education, membership fees, and dues for professional associations. We also provide tuition reimbursement or tuition repayment assistance. We provide a full benefits package including a matching 401K and generous PTO plan. We also cover the cost of maintaining certification.
SpecialtyCare is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Employment with SpecialtyCare is at-will
Please apply online at https://specialtycr.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/search/290378
Anesthesia Technician - Hackensack University Medical Center
Hackensack University Medical Center is New Jersey’s largest provider of inpatient and outpatient services, home to some of the healthcare industry’s most talented, compassionate and dedicated professionals. Our commitment to excellence is exemplified by all of our colleagues, and their efforts have earned the medical center numerous national accolades.
The Anesthesia Technician assists the Anesthesiologists with the care of intraoperative patients, through maintenance of equipment and supplies.
The Full Time position is a Night (12a – 8a) - Weekends, Holidays, and On Call required to cover scheduled and emergency cases in the on the Operating Room on weekends.
For more information and how to apply, view the full job post here.